Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have financial aid available?
- Yes, since we are a fully accredited institution, Massage Therapy students may apply for financial aid. For more information visit the financial aid website.
- Why is RCC so much cheaper than other private massage therapy schools?
- Because RCC is a community college, we are able to offer our program at a significant savings as compared to private schools.
- Can I earn an Associate Degree with this Program?
- Yes, while this program is a one-year certificate program ,
some credits earned may be applied to the Associate
of General Studies degree.
- Is this program offered in Medford?
- No, the program is only offered in Grants Pass. However, have a number of students who carpool from the Medford and Ashland area.
- Is the program offered at night?
- The program is only offered during the day.
- What is the class schedule format for each term?
- 2013-2014 Sample Schedule
- How does RCC stay current with the changing massage trends?
- The Massage Therapy faculty are all licensed massage therapists (LMT). They spend many hours of their own time researching the various trends. We also meet yearly with our Advisory Committee.
- Can I complete the program in two years instead of one?
- Yes, many students decide to take the program over a two year period. However, students must re-apply every year. How to apply
- Is the program accredited?
- Yes, the college is accredited through the Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges. The Oregon Board of Massage Therapist has reviewed and approved our curriculum.